WINE LAUNCH! and How to fix it!

Floors, walls, ceilings, cabinets, countertops, remodeling
sweetbeet

WINE LAUNCH! and How to fix it!

Post by sweetbeet »

First I will start by saying, it was the first glass of wine, :D But NOT the last after I did this and tried to clean it up! So this was really a accident, but I hit the glass just right and launched it. If you look at the picture notice there is NO run off or dripping because it is a paper curtain that absorbed it as fast as it hit it
8801.jpeg
8801.jpeg (72.38 KiB) Viewed 5102 times

My Sister and I set to try and clean it, well as soon as we wet it it started to shrewd and we surly messed it up! Two days later we bought some Oxiclean spray see picture below, all we did was spray it on and let it sit, NO rubbing at all. We let it soak in and dry! Wish we had done it before we ruined the shade.
0911201925.jpg
0911201925.jpg (5.23 MiB) Viewed 5102 times
Use the blue NOT the red bottle the red has grease remover in with it not needed for wine!

Well we fixed it with and got it off with Oxiclean I think if I did one more treatment it would get rid of the rest, but it has been low on the list at least it looks good from 3 ft away with a quick look. After looking at the before pic it really looks improved.
0911201925e.jpg
0911201925e.jpg (4.92 MiB) Viewed 5102 times
This stuff will work on anything that is organic based, I had it take out stains in carpet as well, try on water stains it might really help.
oxiclean.jpg
oxiclean.jpg (108.38 KiB) Viewed 5102 times
This is for grease and works well, but is not as good (they water it down adding grease removal agents to it) for wine and organic based stains!
oxiclean 5 in one.jpg
oxiclean 5 in one.jpg (127.49 KiB) Viewed 5102 times
Ruth Irons and (Mom) Doris Wagner
Argyle, Tx
2007 Safari Simba 38STS FRED Toyhauler (for electric wheelchair access)
Toad: Dodge Caravan converted for wheelchair access.
Mom is 88 years old, an amputee in wheelchair, she still ministers all over USA.
TDJohn

Re: WINE LAUNCH! and How to fix it!

Post by TDJohn »

First glass? Sure... :lol: ;)

Thanks for the info. Ironically the spill looks like the top of a large bottle of wine, or the shadow of one.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.