Side Windows Replacement

Skin, roof, windows, attachments, basement, etc.
Holoholo

Side Windows Replacement

Post by Holoholo »

I thought I remembered seeing a discussion some time ago about getting side windows replaced and where. Our 2000 Zanzibar is in need of repair or replacement of all due to severe window creep of the seals. Not willing to try and fix by myself.
Looking for recommendations on the West Coast as currently in Southern California due to loss of father and helping Mom. Willing to travel to nearby states AZ,NV. Any help with recommendations and possible cost would be appreciated.
I know Peninsula Glass in Vancouver, WA, but trying not to drive that far. We do have family there, but it is far and winter up there. :lol:
Troy Townsend
2000 Safari Zanzibar (since 2018)
3126B
TOAD- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
stuplich@ymail.com

Re: Side Windows Replacement

Post by stuplich@ymail.com »

Mel
'96 Sahara 3530, mine since '01
250 hp 3126 Cat, MD3060 Allison
rustyrobins

Post by rustyrobins »

RV Glass Solutions in Coburg, Oregon does a good job. A little expensive but fast and quite professional. They have hookups so you can stay same on the grounds before or after service. Nice walking areas too. They right down the street from REV in the old Monaco building. We had our the driver widow replaced in our Ivory Edition, it was really fogged and dangerous. The had several widows done there in our old Monaco. Hope this helps, Rusty
Holoholo

Post by Holoholo »

Thanks to all!
I have work in progress with RV Glass Solutions in Phoenix, AZ as Colberg could not get us in until July. I see the company is having problems hiring and retaining workers. Our RV has been with the company since Feb 3rd, and still do not have the glass shipped to Phoenix for install. Thank god, we are not traveling right now due to family emergencies and deaths.

Hopefully, the LAM glass works out with better site through glass, sun reflection, and cooling.
Troy Townsend
2000 Safari Zanzibar (since 2018)
3126B
TOAD- 2018 Jeep Wrangler