ISO a back cap

Skin, roof, windows, attachments, basement, etc.
jplante4

ISO a back cap

Post by jplante4 »

Ok loyal Safrians, I need some help...
Pulling out of the campground, I hooked the back corner of the coach on an electrical pole guy wire. It ripped the back corner away from the coach about 2 feet, splitting the back cap across half of the mural. The campground manager took pity on me and helped me screw things back together enough to get me home and maybe even through the season, but I will need to do something about it soon. I was planning to sell it next spring.
I'll need to remove the back cap anyway to fix it, so instead of scratching and patching I thought I'd just replace the entire cap. Colaws does not have a Sahara cap. Does anyone know...
Where there is a back cap for 1996 Sahara. If it were 2 tone green and silver with a white tigers mural, that'd be great (LOL).
If a back cap from another model would fit. Colaws has one for a Serengeti.
I'll also need the rad louver doors.
Jerry & Jeanne Plante
1996 Sahara 3530
CAT 3126/Allison 6 spd
2013 Equinox toad/Blue Ox
TDJohn

Re: ISO a back cap

Post by TDJohn »

I would think they would be the same. As far as I can tell the coach width and height on the caps between the Sahara and Serengeti are the same, at least for the same model year. Maybe a good fiberglass guy can help repair the cap. as for the mural, you wold probably need the same artist. Sorry to hear about the accident, what a bummer.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.