HWh leveling system leaking

Introducing... you! Say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Attach a picture of your coach if you like.
bugman

HWh leveling system leaking

Post by bugman »

My coach is a 2005 43' panther. Just had the master wheel module fry and replacing it today. The other issue is that lately I've had to recharge the air by turning on the coach every few days since it will not maintain "level" while parked. We've done the soap/water test on each "baffle/air bag" and their are no leaks. Whether slides are out or in, doesn't seem to matter as it will not maintain the "level" status and it appears the driver rear axle is where i notice this issue. The mechanic seems to think that once the "modular smartwheel control" is replaced, this should resolve that issue. But i see nothing about this specific module that relates to keeping the coach level. Any insight or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
TDJohn

Re: HWh leveling system leaking

Post by TDJohn »

Your newer vintage coach was made by Monaco, and considering the older Safaris did not have those kind of parts, you might be better off going to the Monaco forums. They would likely have a lot more information on your particular issue.
I wish I could be of further help.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.
bugman

Re: HWh leveling system leaking

Post by bugman »

Thank you.