Introducing... you! Say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Attach a picture of your coach if you like.
ChrisTrina

Post by ChrisTrina »

Hello I'm Chris and my Girlfriend is Trina we recently purchased a 99 Zanzibar. It came with several manuals for things but nothing for the coach itself. I found what seems to be a generic Safari Motorhome owners manual 147 pages long on Ebay it came on a Cd with a bunch of other manuals for Safari Motorhomes of all models and different appliance models ect. Anyone have the manual that came with their Zanzibar still and how many pages is it? I would like to have the correct one for my model if possible if anyone has it uploaded to a PDF or anything.
chuckster

Re: new member

Post by chuckster »

ChrisTrina wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:30 pm Hello I'm Chris and my Girlfriend is Trina we recently purchased a 99 Zanzibar. It came with several manuals for things but nothing for the coach itself. I found what seems to be a generic Safari Motorhome owners manual 147 pages long on Ebay it came on a Cd with a bunch of other manuals for Safari Motorhomes of all models and different appliance models ect. Anyone have the manual that came with their Zanzibar still and how many pages is it? I would like to have the correct one for my model if possible if anyone has it uploaded to a PDF or anything.
Good morning to you both, welcome to Safari Friends and congratulations on your purchase!

First off, you found an excellent resource on this forum. Lots of experience and advice from some real nice folks. I myself own a 2001 Zanzibar 3646 which is side entry model that we bought last August. It is in the local CAT truck shop for the annual service.

I am not sure what I have in my binders inside the coach and how similar our coaches are but when I get it back next week I can look and see what I have and PM you. In the mean time, if you have anything in particular you need to know post it in the applicable forum and you’ll likely get some assistance within a few days. The other suggestions is to create a tag line like mine below about your coach. Most of the active members do and it gives us some info about your coach’s specifics.

Regards,
Chuck & Mitzi
'01 Safari Zanzibar 3646 (side entry)
Cat 3126B / Allison MD3060
Magnum M-Series "Blue Max" chassis
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland toad