New to the Forum (Sorta)

Introducing... you! Say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Attach a picture of your coach if you like.
Safari Kenagy

New to the Forum (Sorta)

Post by Safari Kenagy »

Hello SafariFriends,

Thank you moderators for letting me join the group. My name is Randy Kenagy. We live in Frederick, Maryland just off I-70. We do not currently have a Safari but we did own a 98 Sahara from about 2010 to 2017 and traveled through out the country. I really benefited from the Yahoo group during that time. Here’s a photo from our travels.

After a few years without any RV we started back in with a couples trailer - a Lance travel trailer that is small enough to tow behind our Nissan Frontier pickup. It works good for the two of us but with a dog it’s not as roomy as we would like. Instead of buying a new larger pickup I’m starting to look again at a Safari to buy.

Will be on the lookout for a Safari local to the mid-Atlantic area as first preference. Not sure what model we want so we will be patient and learn from this group in the meantime.

Thanks again for letting me join.
Attachments
IMG_0158.jpeg
jplante4

Re: New to the Forum (Sorta)

Post by jplante4 »

My 96 Sahara will be available in the spring. PM me for details. Currently in Mass, but I usually make my first camping trip down your way.

20180821_154724.jpg
Jerry & Jeanne Plante
1996 Sahara 3530
CAT 3126/Allison 6 spd
2013 Equinox toad/Blue Ox