We can finally put signature blocks

If it's not Safari technical material, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it here!
05wingrider

We can finally put signature blocks

Post by 05wingrider »

One major improvement of this over Yahoo that should hopefully ease some confusion - we can add signature blocks to our profile now! I know it makes it far easier to help when we know what an individual is writing about, and that it's really easy to forget in the quest for answers.
Duane
96 Sahara 30', 250hp Cat 3126
Allison 6spd MD-3060
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk "Toad"
Spokane WA
TDJohn

Re: We can finally put signature blocks

Post by TDJohn »

05wingrider wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:48 pm One major improvement of this over Yahoo that should hopefully ease some confusion - we can add signature blocks to our profile now! I know it makes it far easier to help when we know what an individual is writing about, and that it's really easy to forget in the quest for answers.
Yes, hopefully members will post detailed signatures like yours. I already have seen some that just show the year and make of their coach, which is not much info for us to go on.

It has been a while, it's good to have you back. :D
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.
stuplich@ymail.com

Adding coach info (was: We can finally put signature blocks)

Post by stuplich@ymail.com »

[/quote]
hopefully members will post detailed signatures like yours. I already have seen some that just show the year and make of their coach, which is not much info for us to go on.
[/quote]
Good point.
I just now upgraded my signature by adding more coach information
Mel
'96 Sahara 3530, mine since '01
250 hp 3126 Cat, MD3060 Allison