a pretty good, (MUCH BETTER), place

If it's not Safari technical material, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it here!
stuplich@ymail.com

a pretty good, (MUCH BETTER), place

Post by stuplich@ymail.com »

On Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:59 pm, Brian Pete (Safari-Admin) wrote:

Please welcome Billy (bdub) and Duane (05wingrider). (NOTJohn), as new forum admins and moderators. With RG, there are now three -- for those who might remember the Highlander TV series, an alternate take on the tagline: "There can be only three."
Seriously though, and all corny paraphrases aside: these guys are sharp, and they're in charge of making sure this forum fits everyone's needs. Please reach out to them with comments and suggestions... I'm going to go out on a limb and add that constructive criticism is also welcome.
I'm still available for questions about phpBB forum functionality, and if there is something new you'd like to see, please feel free to drop a line to any of the admins, myself included. Decisions about forum feature upgrades will be an admin team effort. For my part, the main responsibilities will include making sure the forum remains online, updated and available, with periodic backups in case of disaster.
Thanks for your patience, past and present; I think we're in a pretty good place now.
Brian Pete (Safari-Admin)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian
IMO the fact that you are willing to "welcome constructive criticism" elevates safarifriends.org to a much better place than the old safarifriends Yahoo group was in.
Thanks for all you do, and have done to make this "once pretty good" place a "much better place".

BTW where, (or how), does one find your email address and those of of Billy Massey (bdub) and John (05wingrider), the new forum admins and moderators...(so that you can be sent a private message)?
Last edited by stuplich@ymail.com on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mel
'96 Sahara 3530, mine since '01
250 hp 3126 Cat, MD3060 Allison
05wingrider

Re: a pretty good, (MUCH BETTER), place

Post by 05wingrider »

Minor correction to the message from Brian - I think he crossed wires when he was typing since it's not John that's a new moderator, it's me (Duane). As far as to how to contact us, if you go into the quick links and look at the "the team" button at the bottom of it, our names are shown there allowing you to click and view our profile and send us a private message if desired or needed. You can also look at the members list and do the same for pretty much anyone here that is a member.
Duane
96 Sahara 30', 250hp Cat 3126
Allison 6spd MD-3060
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk "Toad"
Spokane WA
stuplich@ymail.com

Post by stuplich@ymail.com »

05wingrider wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 am Minor correction to the message from Brian - I think he crossed wires when he was typing since it's not John that's a new moderator, it's me (Duane). As far as to how to contact us, if you go into the quick links and look at the "the team" button at the bottom of it, our names are shown there allowing you to click and view our profile and send us a private message if desired or needed. You can also look at the members list and do the same for pretty much anyone here that is a member.
Duane
Got the correction...
And, (thanks to you), I now know how to "find profiles" and "send private messages" at "Quick links/The team".
Mel
'96 Sahara 3530, mine since '01
250 hp 3126 Cat, MD3060 Allison
safari-admin
Site Admin

Post by safari-admin »

I'm sometimes not the sharpest tool in the shed. Once again, apologies to Duane.

:D :D