Safarifriends Official Transfer site

If it's not Safari technical material, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it here!
rimichsz

Safarifriends Official Transfer site

Post by rimichsz »

I want to thank Brian Pete for creating this new site on such short notice, as well as thanking him for copying the 20 years worth of message threads, diagrams, schematics, and photographs. Our former site host, Yah++ decided to abruptly prohibit the future uploading and storage of new files as well as deny access to same so it was time to move.
As I previously posted, once any information of any media type was uploaded to the site, it became public domain knowledge unless it was copyrighted, trademarked, or patterned. With this in mind I thank each and everyone of you who took the time to share their little black books of Safari Motorhome knowledge. I have received dozens of off the board thank yous for establishing this site which allowed SMC owners the first hand knowledge of those who" have been there and done that." I'd also like to thank you all, and continue to advocate for, keeping the board free of small, idle chit chat that is of little to zero interest to 99% of the members. Let's keep this site as it was designed for, "To promote the the exchange of information regarding Safari Motor Homes."
Finally, I will continue to operate as a moderator and am happy to share duties with anyone who would care to volunteer.
As always, Happy Trails to you.
Richard Giampietro (RG)
LeeTN

Re: Safarifriends Official Transfer site

Post by LeeTN »

Thanks, Richard!

Lee
'93 Continental
Lee
1993 Continental 40'
Oshkosh Chassis -- Cummins 300 -- Allison 6sp
Robert K

Post by Robert K »

Robert King here was fountking on old site. Jucst testing
96 Serengeti
Bob
96 Serengeti 37'
3126 Cat
6 speed Allison
2011 jeep wrangler towd
Mrcraigburrell

Post by Mrcraigburrell »

Thank you for starting the group and for keeping it going. I have used it many times and plan on using it a whole lot more as I head out full time in june.
Craig. 93 continental 8.3 6sp
stuplich@ymail.com

Post by stuplich@ymail.com »

rimichsz wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:48 pm I want to thank Brian Pete for creating this new site on such short notice, as well as thanking him for copying the 20 years worth of message threads, diagrams, schematics, and photographs. Our former site host, Yah++ decided to abruptly prohibit the future uploading and storage of new files as well as deny access to same so it was time to move.
As I previously posted, once any information of any media type was uploaded to the site, it became public domain knowledge unless it was copyrighted, trademarked, or patterned. With this in mind I thank each and everyone of you who took the time to share their little black books of Safari Motorhome knowledge. I have received dozens of off the board thank yous for establishing this site which allowed SMC owners the first hand knowledge of those who" have been there and done that." I'd also like to thank you all, and continue to advocate for, keeping the board free of small, idle chit chat that is of little to zero interest to 99% of the members. Let's keep this site as it was designed for, "To promote the the exchange of information regarding Safari Motor Homes."
Finally, I will continue to operate as a moderator and am happy to share duties with anyone who would care to volunteer.
As always, Happy Trails to you.
Richard Giampietro (RG)
RG
I too thank Brian Pete.
Mel
'96 Sahara
Mel
'96 Sahara 3530, mine since '01
250 hp 3126 Cat, MD3060 Allison