Thanks! And getting started navigating this Forum

If it's not Safari technical material, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it here!
Bilmac36

Thanks! And getting started navigating this Forum

Post by Bilmac36 »

Thanks to all involved in voicing meaningful thoughts and opinions and caring enough to continue the SafariFriends legacy.
I look forward to the various knowledge, skillsets, & abilities of the many members who will share here. I hope to be able to both use and contribute in the days ahead.

Having worked the last decade in an IT field training professionals to use new and continuously updated software I wanted to make mention of a few things our users may find informative.
1. Play around in the forum, click the icons you are unfamiliar with. Get the feel of navigating to new post and/or how to post. It’s sorta like switching from an Android to an Apple or vice versus. Everything is still here, it’s merely a matter of figuring out the navigation and number of clicks getting there.
2. As I learn to navigate this forum myself I am posting two pix of screen shots that point to a couple icons that once clicked and expanded may help you find where you want to go. Don’t beat me up too much, the circles and arrows were created using my finger on my iPhone pencil draw, not a professional editing software. Hopefully I’ve added them correctly!
Regards,
Willie
Connie is ‘95 Continental, 8.3L, Ally 6spd
Attachments
‘Start Here’ allows you to write a Post.
‘Start Here’ allows you to write a Post.
CD4C47B3-65FE-4BBB-A865-76DB42A4941F.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2515 times
3 horizontal lines—> Post, click to expand!
3 horizontal lines—> Post, click to expand!
2B170198-68A1-4534-B617-4ABC37470CAF.jpeg (254.09 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
r/Willie
'95 Safari Continental, Cummins 8.3L, Allison MD3060