Moderator request to membership

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
Safarifriends-owner@yahoogroups.com

Moderator request to membership

Post by Safarifriends-owner@yahoogroups.com »

'MODERATOR NOTE

Hello all Safari friends ;

I'm noticing a lot of activity on this group message board that is becoming increasingly off topic.
I'm asking you ALL to keep postings specifically related to SAFARI MOTOR HOME ISSUES.
The back and forth chit chat about this, that, and the other thing, is far removed from the original posting topic and is better suited for member to member OFF BOARD communication.
Keep in mind this moderated message board was created for the exchange of information regarding maintaining and improving our COACHES, sources for parts, repairs, traveling hints. and the like.
Not for our dogs, our recipes, our grand kids astonishment with the way the side slides out, or how much snow fell on the ground last night where YOU are, etc.
It's great that so many of you have become fast friends, but lets get those types of personal exchanges off Safari friends , and into your friends personal mailbox.
Keep in mind that our membership consists of over 650 ! I get a LOT of personal emails off the board relating to this issue getting out of control with the personal banter. And frankly, I agree, that's why I am asking for the memberships cooperation.
The majority are here for one reason, SAFARI SPECIFIC ISSUES, let's get back on track.
Thank you.
Happy Trails
RG'