Re: how starter is wired

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
James McDaniel

Econ button

Post by James McDaniel »

'Hi Safari Friends,
I have a 1999 Safari Continental Panther 425.
I have a question about the Econ button for the Allison 6 speed Transmission.The button is located on the shifting pad to the left of the driver.When you push the button a RED light comes on. Now my question is,
is the transmission in Econ mode when the red light lit or when the red light is off?
Thank for you answers in advance,Jim and Kathy, 1999 Safari Continental Pantherwith a 2114 Jeep Grand Cherokee in tow.

'
mel96safari

Re: Econ button

Post by mel96safari »

'

Jim and KathyFYI you can get the correct answer to most any Allison question directly from Allison Transmission Inc at 800-252-5283.Mel'96 Sahara, MD3600 Allison

---In Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com, wrote :

Hi Safari Friends,
I have a question about the Econ button for the Allison 6 speed Transmission.The button is located on the shifting pad to the left of the driver.When you push the button a RED light comes on. Now my question is,
is the transmission in Econ mode when the red light lit or when the red light is off?
Thank for you answers in advance,Jim and Kathy, 1999 Safari Continental Pantherwith a 2114 Jeep Grand Cherokee in tow.

'
technolog1

How to wire the fridge.

Post by technolog1 »

'
I changed the rm7030 fridge  and took a picture of the wiring but it was to fuzzy.  Does anyone know what wires go were. I have a yellow. Blue and white wire. It does have a nice marker and there is as blue wire stick in ng out of it. A black and white wire coming from the 12 volt block. Craig 93 cont 8.3 6sp
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

'
S HI

Post by S HI »

'On mine, the red light indicates economy mode is on.
Steve2003 Safari Cheetah
On Fri, Jun 8, 2018, 1:30 PM James McDaniel jimmy_mcd@... [Safarifriends] wrote:
  Hi Safari Friends,
'
Gary Smith

Post by Gary Smith »

'The red light is telling you it is in Econ mode.  Does not change gearing, but does change up shift and down shift points.
Gary‘98 Sahara 3006 300CAT--
Gary Smith
ImageImage'
TD

Re: How to wire the fridge.

Post by TD »

'Craig,

I will try to snap a photo for you tomorrow.

Did you scrap you old  RM7030? If not, I would be interested in various parts off of it if you want to get rid of it...

John
'95 Safari Serengeti 38ft, 300 Cummins 8.3CTA, Allison
6spd.
On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:18 PM, technolog1 technolog1@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

I changed the rm7030 fridge  and took a picture of the wiring but it was to fuzzy.  Does anyone know what wires go were. I have a yellow. Blue and white wire. It does have a nice marker and there is as blue wire stick in ng out of it. A black and white wire coming from the 12 volt block. Craig 93 cont 8.3 6sp

'
technolog1

Post by technolog1 »

'Thanks. I am going to try and fix but if not I will contact you. It was working great then stopped. I had a chance thy o get a few years newer for 300 and just switched to keep going. We r in Maine for a few weeks. 

-------- Original message --------From: "TD sdjhtm@... [Safarifriends]" Date: 6/8/18 11:08 PM (GMT-05:00) To: "Dale Maggio dalemaggio@y." Subject: Re: [Safarifriends] How to wire the fridge.

Craig,

Did you scrap you old  RM7030? If not, I would be interested in various parts off of it if you want to get rid of it...

John
6spd.
On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:18 PM, technolog1 technolog1@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

'
Dan Sample

Post by Dan Sample »

' If you decide to scrap it, I would be interested in the refrigerator door latch.Dan Sample1993 Continental
On Saturday, June 9, 2018, 2:00:41 PM PDT, technolog1 technolog1@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

Thanks. I am going to try and fix but if not I will contact you. It was working great then stopped. I had a chance thy o get a few years newer for 300 and just switched to keep going. We r in Maine for a few weeks. 

-------- Original message --------From: "TD sdjhtm@... [Safarifriends]" Date: 6/8/18 11:08 PM (GMT-05:00) To: "Dale Maggio dalemaggio@y." Subject: Re: [Safarifriends] How to wire the fridge.

Craig,

John
6spd.

Image Virus-free. www.avast.com '
TD

Post by TD »

'Attachments :Craig,

Here is a picture of the wiring schematic of the Dometic 7030 refrigerator. I forgot that 3 years ago my bored burned out and I replaced it with the high quality Dinosaur bored, and I can't remember if the connectors are layed out a little differently. So, I hope this will help you. If you need more help, give me a shout, I can help you figure it out.

I will be in Maine by the end of June. If youi are passing through central NY, give a shout and stop by, rest at my place...

John
6spd.
On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 5:00 PM, technolog1 technolog1@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

Thanks. I am going to try and fix but if not I will contact you. It was working great then stopped. I had a chance thy o get a few years newer for 300 and just switched to keep going. We r in Maine for a few weeks. 

Craig,

John
6spd.

'
Craig Burrell

how starter is wired

Post by Craig Burrell »

'Attachments :
I am having trouble with not power to the dash and starter not kicking in. I was wondering if you can tell me how it is all wired.

ok i have replace the starter solenoid and i still have nothing. the solenoid have 13.6 going to it. I have enclosed a pict of it. can some one tell me the wires to it. I know the wire that red comes from the batt. but there is a black one going down. to the back.

where does it go? the small wire on t he left which is yellow is the wire to the key(i think) where does the other wire that is what with blue connector go to. also on t h right the black goes t o the starter. the other white wire with yellow connector go

down to a resetable fuse. and then i do not know where it goes.

Any ideas on how to test this would be great.

craig 93 cont 8.3 6sp
On Saturday, June 9, 2018, 4:33:28 PM CDT, Dan Sample mtdansample@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

If you decide to scrap it, I would be interested in the refrigerator door latch.Dan Sample1993 Continental

On Saturday, June 9, 2018, 2:00:41 PM PDT, technolog1 technolog1@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

Craig,

John
6spd.

ImageVirus-free. www.avast.com '