Re: how starter is wired

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
technolog1

Post by technolog1 »

'I was not for sure if it was it or if there was another one also. . I changed the key switch and its working. T j.g anks to everyone for the thoughts and hints. Ihave learned a lot about the wiring for starter. Craig 93 cont. 8.3 6sp

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "James Exler jimxexler@... [Safarifriends]" Date: 8/11/19 8:55 PM (GMT-06:00) To: Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [Safarifriends] how starter is wired

Craig,
How can you claim you don't know what or where it is when you posted a picture of the solenoid?
It is that picture that I responded to that you have not answered.
Jim Exler
On 8/11/2019 1:10 PM, Craig Burrell technolog1@... [Safarifriends] wrote:

The problem is i do not know what or were it is  Can anyone tell me. 93 cont 8.3 6 sp

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 7:06 AM, flyboyeb@... [Safarifriends] Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com wrote:  
Have you checked the ignition relay?
When mine failed dash light wouldn’t come on and starter wouldn’t start, but the Alison pad had power.

Eric
1997 Continental cat 3126

Image Virus-free. www.avg.com
'
mel96safari

Post by mel96safari »

'You don't know what or where WHAT is?(Your starter? or something else?)
Mel'96 Sahara
---In Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com, wrote :

The problem is i do not know what or were it is Can anyone tell me.93 cont 8.3 6 sp
'