Re: Okay,since you're all able to answer most of my questions here's

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
7646ptrtcwo6o3ywrf6o4hn4hwtaar23ciq45kjz

Post by 7646ptrtcwo6o3ywrf6o4hn4hwtaar23ciq45kjz »

'Pat Moynihan
99 Safari Serengeti
Mass'
chuckvedder@yahoo.com

Post by chuckvedder@yahoo.com »

'Turned to the left, or counterclockwise, turns that line off, but allows flow to any valves to the right of it. That might explain why it's not working. The water supply to the water maker would be off in that position.

Chuck
2000 Continental Panther 425'
chuckvedder@yahoo.com

Post by chuckvedder@yahoo.com »

'Sorry, last sentence should read "The water supply to the ice maker would be off in that position".
I do not use my ice maker or the washer/dryer unit, so I leave those control valves in the full counterclockwise position.  This keeps those supply lines empty, but allows flow to any control valves that are to the right of these control valves.
Chuck2000 Continental Panther 425'
7646ptrtcwo6o3ywrf6o4hn4hwtaar23ciq45kjz

Post by 7646ptrtcwo6o3ywrf6o4hn4hwtaar23ciq45kjz »

'Well, I went to a festival over the long weekend and yes following the advice on here I was able to get water flow to the cold side of the shower.

As for an update on my other numerous questions/problems....here goes.

1. Doing the slide out with the jacks retracted before extending them is definitely the right procedure.

2. I always didn't have access to electric and I went two days on battery power. Though I did use it very conservatively, I constantly checked my battery level and it didn't come below 12.2. I had a sense that the solar panel was working, which I believed wasn't working....seems I was a little quick with that assessment. I think that came up before having my batteries and cables updated.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your help, advice, and direction.

Chimsweep
99 Safari Serengeti
330 Cat 3126
6 spd Ally'