Re: Washer Dryer - Problems and changes

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
mel96safari

Post by mel96safari »

'BillNo disrespect was intend.(Sorry if you took it as such).Mel'96 Sahara

---In Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com, wrote :

Egads Mel I did not say they did and technically you are right and certainly I could be off on the water volume since I have not used one of them. Only working with a memory that at this point in time is not as sharpe as yours. Never professed to being correct on everything I have offered up. While you are at it jump on Lewis too...he brought it all up in the first place not me. Thanks for makin sure I will be correct next time!
Bill Edwards1999 Panther
On Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 11:53 AM, stuplich@... [Safarifriends] wrote:  
bill
I don't know what washer you are taking about but the Splendide washer/dryer in my coach uses less than 15 gallons of water to do a complete wash AND 3 rinses, (none of which have ever drained into either the gray or black tank waste water tanks.Mel
'96 Sahara

'
Bill Edwards

Post by Bill Edwards »

' Mr. MEL aka “PERFECT”. Ding, Ding, roooouuund 4... no offense was taken at all just a grin and another punch off the left shoulder.In numerous conversations sittin in the desert topics like this come up of “condensing washers” and the amount of water they use...By the way is there is someone out there that needs one of these virtually new Splendid washer/driers. You may have it for a small token towards the bet that I am Closer in water use age than Mr. PERFECT. Beer is winners choice.    I have had it up for the taking now for 4 years, getting dusty. Price is right but no takers including Jim Exler who's wife wants one that uses only15 gallons of water, was just by on his way somewhere...
John, double the bet before you find and supply the winning decision.
Thanks W??
Bill Edwards1999 Panther

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Thursday, September 5, 2019, 9:32 AM, stuplich@... [Safarifriends] wrote:  
BillNo disrespect was intend.(Sorry if you took it as such).Mel'96 Sahara

Egads Mel I did not say they did and technically you are right and certainly I could be off on the water volume since I have not used one of them. Only working with a memory that at this point in time is not as sharpe as yours. Never professed to being correct on everything I have offered up. While you are at it jump on Lewis too...he brought it all up in the first place not me. Thanks for makin sure I will be correct next time!
Bill Edwards1999 Panther
On Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 11:53 AM, stuplich@... [Safarifriends] wrote:  
bill
I don't know what washer you are taking about but the Splendide washer/dryer in my coach uses less than 15 gallons of water to do a complete wash AND 3 rinses, (none of which have ever drained into either the gray or black tank waste water tanks.Mel
'96 Sahara

'
mel96safari

Post by mel96safari »

'Bill EYou're welcome.BTW the name of this Yahoo group is SafariFRIENDS. (We are not adversaries).
Mel'96 Sahara

Egads Mel I did not say they did and technically you are right and certainly I could be off on the water volume since I have not used one of them. Only working with a memory that at this point in time is not as sharpe as yours. Never professed to being correct on everything I have offered up. While you are at it jump on Lewis too...he brought it all up in the first place not me. Thanks for makin sure I will be correct next time!Bill Edwards1999 Panther

Mr. MEL aka “PERFECT”. Ding, Ding, roooouuund 4... no offense was taken at all just a grin and another punch off the left shoulder.In numerous conversations sittin in the desert topics like this come up of “condensing washers” and the amount of water they use...By the way is there is someone out there that needs one of these virtually new Splendid washer/driers. You may have it for a small token towards the bet that I am Closer in water use age than Mr. PERFECT. Beer is winners choice.    I have had it up for the taking now for 4 years, getting dusty. Price is right but no takers including Jim Exler who's wife wants one that uses only15 gallons of water, was just by on his way somewhere...John, double the bet before you find and supply the winning decision.Thanks W??Bill Edwards1999 Panther

'