Re: Advice Needed #2

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
robertcosmar

Advice Needed #2

Post by robertcosmar »

'
Hi Everyone,

CJ and I appreciate your comments and advice, but we have really had enough of this RV life. We do not want to fix it. We would appreciate ideas or information on how to get rid of it. Most likely it will have to be towed. We do not have deep pockets or the skills to keep it running.

Thanks again,
Robert and CJ
-- 
2000 Safari Zanzibar

300 HP Cat Engine, Onan QD7500'
robertfury@gmail.com

Re: Advice Needed #2

Post by robertfury@gmail.com »

'If I was in your position, and wanted to get rid of it, I would sell it online. eBay and Craigslist are two great sites to sell it. eBay involves setting up an account, as well as getting a PayPal account. Both are very easy and can be done with limited computer skills and time. There are buyers out there at some price, who will haul it away themselves. TAKE GOOD PICTURES!!! Of everything. Motor bay, batteries, tires, windshield, inside condition, refer, inverter, air conditioner. All these things have value to be resold, including all kinds of parts on the engine and the block. If you advertise it at a fair price, someone will buy it. I would advertise in on both sites.

I’ve sold everything, including old cars, on EBay. You never know who has a Cummins engine sitting around, who also has the mechanical skills to put their engine in. Return all calls and emails.

Good luck!'