Beware of tow trucks

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
tworootless@outlook.com

Beware of tow trucks

Post by tworootless@outlook.com »

'Attachments :
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\bent pipe 1.jpg]bent pipe 1.jpg[/url]
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\bad tow hook up.jpg]bad tow hook up.jpg[/url]
Requested flatbed tow, big tow truck arrived. Operator claimed he towed many big RVs. Driveshaft removed then lifted the front. I explained I was not comfortable by the way he was putting pressure on the genset exhaust.  Ignored, he proceeded and we got towed 40 miles. Today I noticed the genset pipe was lower than normal. Apparently the kink in the pipe put enough strain on the hanger strap to finally break. Photos tell a thousand words. Hoping the new claim against tow service is resolved quickly.'