Re: Fwd: [Safarifriends] 1998 Beaver Marquis Diamante (Magnum Chassi

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
Bilmac36

Fwd: [Safarifriends] 1998 Beaver Marquis Diamante (Magnum Chassis)

Post by Bilmac36 »

'George, trying to send this a 2nd time at reduced size. I may have to remove the video and send a still shot of finished install.From: bilmac36
Date: October 8, 2019 at 9:47:44 AM EDT
To: Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re:  [Safarifriends] 1998 Beaver Marquis Diamante (Magnum Chassis)
? George! Found my Source! I bought my set in April 2019 from these folks. The fella was pretty knowledgeable. I purchased both front and rear sets. Thought I’d taken a pix of the parts when they arrived, but not finding it.
RV- Duane &Pioneer Metal Works Quincy, WA+1 (509) 398-0965
Will add to what I wrote earlier. Depending on how you have the coach situated you’ll be doing a lot of bending over, crawling, on your back, contortionist type moves at times. If you can pre-stage your tools and or have someone who can be a go getter (typically the goffer, go far this, or go far that) you’ll possibly save yourself some up and down exercising, as well help make the evolution a bit less aggravating. I’m going to try and attach a before pix and afterwards short video. Also, I tried to keep measurements the same, so I measured the distances from mounting frame to sway bar end, etc to hopefully prevent any issues once everything was reassembled. You’ll note their are inner and outer adjusting/tightening nuts at each end of the threaded rod. Depending on how you remove the rods will depend if you have to deal with one or both.R/Willie, Connie is ‘95 Continental, 8.3L, Ally 6spd 
'
r/Willie
'95 Safari Continental, Cummins 8.3L, Allison MD3060
georgeking1845

Re: Fwd: [Safarifriends] 1998 Beaver Marquis Diamante (Magnum Chassi

Post by georgeking1845 »

'Attachments :
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\20191007_224903_resized.jpg]20191007_224903_resized.jpg[/url]
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\20191007_224101_resized.jpg]20191007_224101_resized.jpg[/url]
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\20191007_224049_resized.jpg]20191007_224049_resized.jpg[/url]
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\20191007_223726_resized.jpg]20191007_223726_resized.jpg[/url]
  1. [url=file:///D:\---.safarimotorhomes\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\SafarifriendsDatabase\Attachments\Safarifriends\20191007_223709_resized.jpg]20191007_223709_resized.jpg[/url]
I am afraid we are talking about a completely different suspension features,  I am talking about the 4 link suspension and the axle locating bars in the front and rear. I am attaching some photos. Yes this is an 8 air bag Magnum Chassis, 4 in front and 4 in rear.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "bilmac36 bilmac36@... [Safarifriends]" Date: 10/8/19 8:51 AM (GMT-06:00) To: safarifriends@yahoogroups.com Subject: Fwd: [Safarifriends] 1998 Beaver Marquis Diamante (Magnum Chassis) [3 Attachments]
George, trying to send this a 2nd time at reduced size. I may have to remove the video and send a still shot of finished install.From: bilmac36
Date: October 8, 2019 at 9:47:44 AM EDT
To: Safarifriends@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re:  [Safarifriends] 1998 Beaver Marquis Diamante (Magnum Chassis)
? George! Found my Source! I bought my set in April 2019 from these folks. The fella was pretty knowledgeable. I purchased both front and rear sets. Thought I’d taken a pix of the parts when they arrived, but not finding it.
RV- Duane &Pioneer Metal Works Quincy, WA+1 (509) 398-0965
Will add to what I wrote earlier. Depending on how you have the coach situated you’ll be doing a lot of bending over, crawling, on your back, contortionist type moves at times. If you can pre-stage your tools and or have someone who can be a go getter (typically the goffer, go far this, or go far that) you’ll possibly save yourself some up and down exercising, as well help make the evolution a bit less aggravating. I’m going to try and attach a before pix and afterwards short video. Also, I tried to keep measurements the same, so I measured the distances from mounting frame to sway bar end, etc to hopefully prevent any issues once everything was reassembled. You’ll note their are inner and outer adjusting/tightening nuts at each end of the threaded rod. Depending on how you remove the rods will depend if you have to deal with one or both.R/Willie, Connie is ‘95 Continental, 8.3L, Ally 6spd 
'