Re: Creating profile on Safarifriends.org

Staging area for content imported from the old Yahoo group. This forum is LOCKED. Moderators may edit content and relocate to other forums as appropriate.
babygreatlakes

Creating profile on Safarifriends.org

Post by babygreatlakes »

'I have tried signing in but was unsuccessful. I followed the prompts and created the profile but I never got my conformation email, even after requesting a resend. I again tried to access the site a couple of days later. My login information was pre-populated but I couldn't gain access, I requested a conformation email but again it never came. I tried to re-register but it says my yser ID and email is already in use. I tried changing the password, just in case, no go. I figure now I've really buggered up my profile. Any help would be welcomed.

95 Serengeti 38' Magnum mid entry.
Allison 6 speed
Cumins 8.3C
Marc in Renton WA
'
btpete

Post by btpete »

'The email confirmation issue is resolved, and your signup is now active. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're still putting finishing touches on the new site. Please try to login again using your signup credentials.
Brian
'
Brian

1998 Safari Continental 40'
Cat 3126B 330 HP
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Boise, Idaho
nanandpete@q.com

Post by nanandpete@q.com »

'Pleas post the entire new signin process.  Thanks, Pete, '99 Sahara, 30', 3126 CAT, etc.
'