Files location

Improving your user experience while on this site.
ianb1

Files location

Post by ianb1 »

I am sure I am overlooking the obvious and this is just a stupid user but where are the files that we used to have access to back in the Yahoo Group days?
Specifically I am looking for "HeadlightRelays.pdf" - if someone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Ian

'98 Continental, CAT3126b, Ali 6spd
safari-admin
Site Admin

Re: Files location

Post by safari-admin »

To all members:

The file uploads to YG were preserved, although I cannot say for sure that everything was successfully saved. We haven't yet found an Easy button for making them quickly available here, but if you know what it is you're looking for, drop me a PM and if it's available I'll forward to you.

Safari-Admin
TDJohn

Post by TDJohn »

ianb1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:11 am I am sure I am overlooking the obvious and this is just a stupid user but where are the files that we used to have access to back in the Yahoo Group days?
Specifically I am looking for "HeadlightRelays.pdf" - if someone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Ian

'98 Continental, CAT3126b, Ali 6spd
I would suggest to search forum topic, labeled "Yahoo Legacy Content", this is where the files from the old Yahoo group were preserved.
Last edited by TDJohn on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.
stuplich@ymail.com

Post by stuplich@ymail.com »

I would suggest to search durum topic labeled Yahoo Legacy Content, this is where the files from the old Yahoo group were preserved.
[/quote]
Where does one find the "durum topic labeled Yahoo Legacy Content"?
Mel
'96 Sahara 3530, mine since '01
250 hp 3126 Cat, MD3060 Allison
TDJohn

Post by TDJohn »

stuplich@ymail.com wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:38 am I would suggest to search durum topic labeled Yahoo Legacy Content, this is where the files from the old Yahoo group were preserved.
Where does one find the "durum topic labeled Yahoo Legacy Content"?
[/quote]

That is supposed to have read "forum" topic. My apologies for the spelling error.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.