A/C compressor

Covers engines and transmissions
chuckster

Re: A/C compressor

Post by chuckster »

stuplich@ymail.com wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:39 am [quote}
Mel,
Did you run a track along the ceiling to do this? Where did you source your parts? Doesn’t it also block your roof air from reaching you in the drivers seat? [/b][/color]During this heat wave in Idaho I find I need roof air AND dash air.
Chuck
1.) See: https://mountainmodernlife.com/how-to-s ... -cab-area/

2.) A curtain is pretty much useless if you run BOTH roof air AND dash air while driving, (However, with a curtain, you may not need both).
[/quote]

Looks nice too.
Chuck & Mitzi
'01 Safari Zanzibar 3646 (side entry)
Cat 3126B / Allison MD3060
Magnum M-Series "Blue Max" chassis
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland toad
chuckster

Re: A/C compressor

Post by chuckster »

stuplich@ymail.com wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:39 am [quote}
Mel,
Did you run a track along the ceiling to do this? Where did you source your parts? Doesn’t it also block your roof air from reaching you in the drivers seat? [/b][/color]During this heat wave in Idaho I find I need roof air AND dash air.
Chuck
1.) See: https://mountainmodernlife.com/how-to-s ... -cab-area/

2.) A curtain is pretty much useless if you run BOTH roof air AND dash air while driving, (However, with a curtain, you may not need both).
[/quote]

Argh, Mel! I just spent over an hour looking at beautiful RV renovations from that web site. Had to hide my browser activity there TWICE from my wife lest she get the bug to renovate and drain my wallet. I barely escaped with it intact after the dash A/C misadventure. I wanted to just install ball valves and "be done with it" but the Missus would have nothing to do with that. "Has to work the way it was supposed to!" :lol:
Chuck & Mitzi
'01 Safari Zanzibar 3646 (side entry)
Cat 3126B / Allison MD3060
Magnum M-Series "Blue Max" chassis
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland toad