‘94, 5.9 throttle cable

Covers engines and transmissions
Jdviescad

‘94, 5.9 throttle cable

Post by Jdviescad »

I’m hopping someone has a photo or can take one of a 1994 Oshkosh 5.9 Cummins throttle assembly, spring, clamp, and cable connection to engine shaft.
TDJohn

Re:‘94, 5.9 throttle cable/P-Pump throttle linkage/cable

Post by TDJohn »

Quote from your other post.
Jdviescad wrote: ↑Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:17 am
Does any of you have the Oshkosh chassis? If so, I’m looking for info on the throttle linkage at the P-Pump. Ours came apart on the road and I did a McGiver on it, it works ok but my cruise control no longer works. Photos would be great thanks

Jdviesced,

Here are some photos of the Bosch P-Pump throttle linkage, the photos are from an 8.3 Cummins on a Magnum chassis, but since the P-Pump is the same, the linkage is likely similar. Maybe someone else can post better photos.

Can you please confirm that you have an Oshkosh Chassis?
Most of the Safari coaches with the exception of Trek and a few odd balls, were built on the Magnum Chassis starting in 1994.

Top passenger side view of the cruise control cable and chain on '95 Safari with a Cummins 8.3L eng, and a Bosch P-Pump
Top passenger side view of the cruise control cable and chain on '95 Safari with a Cummins 8.3L eng, and a Bosch P-Pump
image000001(6).jpg (248.63 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
View of a Bosch P-Pump Throttle cable and linkage, camera lens pointing towards the rear of the coach.
View of a Bosch P-Pump Throttle cable and linkage, camera lens pointing towards the rear of the coach.
image000003(1).jpg (212.35 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.