Width of 95 sahara magnum , outside of wheels for towing,

Pretty much everything on the bottom side of the coach: Steering, wheels, tires, brakes, suspension
PusherMan34

Width of 95 sahara magnum , outside of wheels for towing,

Post by PusherMan34 »

Hello, this is my first post, I've been lurking around about a year, what an excellent community.

3 part question,

1 what do I tell a tow company the width?

I'm looking for the distance between the outer port tire and outer starboard.

Hoping if I can give them the exact number maybe one of the tow guys can squeeze it on a flatbed .

2nd part, can anyone recommend an inexpensive towing company? They dont even need to be good.

I need it toed either 300 miles to my home, or 500 miles to our diy boatyard.

Its currently in south New Hampshire, needs towing to Kennett square Pennsylvania (philly) or Beaufort NOrth Carolina.

Soon as I find where to move the tow question will do.

Glad to meet ......I just spent 4 months in New Jersey.....I'm going to try out that turn of phrase....
....wait for it.....

......Glad to Meet Youse!

Herr she is in 2019. Has new tires now but needs starboard windshield.

didnt work,ImageImage
TDJohn

Re: Width of 95 sahara magnum , outside of wheels for towing,

Post by TDJohn »

PusherMan34 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:55 am Hello, this is my first post, I've been lurking around about a year, what an excellent community.

3 part question,

1 what do I tell a tow company the width?

I'm looking for the distance between the outer port tire and outer starboard.

Hoping if I can give them the exact number maybe one of the tow guys can squeeze it on a flatbed .

2nd part, can anyone recommend an inexpensive towing company? They dont even need to be good.

I need it toed either 300 miles to my home, or 500 miles to our diy boatyard.

Its currently in south New Hampshire, needs towing to Kennett square Pennsylvania (philly) or Beaufort NOrth Carolina.

Soon as I find where to move the tow question will do.

Glad to meet ......I just spent 4 months in New Jersey.....I'm going to try out that turn of phrase....
....wait for it.....

......Glad to Meet Youse!

Herr she is in 2019. Has new tires now but needs starboard windshield.

didnt work,ImageImage
Just saw this post. I have a friend who owns the same year and model coach as you have, if you still need this information, let me know and I will ask him to measure it. I can tell you that the body itself is 102" wide, the wheels are less.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.