Koni shock part # 1994 30ft Kalahari Oshkosh ?

Pretty much everything on the bottom side of the coach: Steering, wheels, tires, brakes, suspension
parrycf

Koni shock part # 1994 30ft Kalahari Oshkosh ?

Post by parrycf »

Anyone know the Koni Shock part numbers for a 1994 shock part number to upgrade the ride on a 1994 Kalahari with an oshkosh chassis cummings motor?
TDJohn

Re: Koni shock part # 1994 30ft Kalahari Oshkosh ?

Post by TDJohn »

You have an oddball for sure...what suspension do you have, leaf spring or the VelvetRide torsional suspension???

If the numbers are legible, please get me the part numbers and brand of your front and rear shocks, and I will do my best to find the correct/most effective shocks for you. Also, I am in very spotty poor cell service area, so I may not reply for days, don't think I forgot about you. ;)
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.
parrycf

Post by parrycf »

Hi John,

thanks for the response.

It has leaf springs on the front and back.

The shocks that are currently installed (don't know if they have ever been changed) are;

Front- Monroe 55501
Rear - Monroe 86858

thanks
Chris
TDJohn

Post by TDJohn »

Chris,

I'm not getting any hits on the rear shock number, except for a Gabriel shock number for an early 60s chevy pick up truck, which does not seem right.

If you could get me the collapsed and extended length of the rear shock and also the diameter of the upper and lower mounting hole of both the front shocks and rear shocks, and the style of the shock mounts.
John
'95 Serengeti, Cummins C8.3-300
Allison 6spd.