no signals or emergency flashers

Forum for both AC and DC electrical components. From engine alternator to dashboard, inverter to batteries, and everything electrical in-between.
mikeoc

no signals or emergency flashers

Post by mikeoc »

Hi guys , I lost my signals and flashers on my last trip half way home. Did not like driving in that condition at all. I checked my signal flasher device out and it was no good. I replaced it the other day but it did not solve my problem, any ideas ? All help would be greatly appreciated Mike
mehuneycutt

Re: no signals or emergency flashers

Post by mehuneycutt »

Hello mikeoc did you get a chance to check your fuse?
mikeoc

Post by mikeoc »

I did not find any fuses out, could you be more specific as to where the fuse is located. I have a 1996 Sahara 33 ft. 250 HP Cat with Allison. I have three fuse panels on the front of the coach. I did not find any bad fuses.
mehuneycutt

Post by mehuneycutt »

I do not know about yours. I have a 96 Serengeti 3126 cat and my fuse was in the front with the other fuses. Do you have anything telling you which fuse is which or what they go to.
mehuneycutt

Post by mehuneycutt »

The fuse layout in my 96 I have attached for you
Coach Fuse Layout.pdf
(419.55 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
mikeoc

Post by mikeoc »

Hi mehuneycutt, thanks for getting back to me, you do have the same fuse layout as I do I think. I am at work and will check it out when I get home, and I did see a fuse for the flasher. I did check them all but I will be checking again. Thanks again I will let you know how I make out tomorrow Mike
mikeoc

Post by mikeoc »

Hi mehuneycutt, checked the fuse when I got home, it tested ok I changed it anyway and that fixed my problem. I may have to pinch the fuse holder a bit, the old fuse looked ok, not sure why the signals went out. The flasher prongs did have a bit of corrosion on them and I also cleaned them. Thanks for your help Mike take care be safe.