No 110V sconces, TV or kitchen fluorescent

Forum for both AC and DC electrical components. From engine alternator to dashboard, inverter to batteries, and everything electrical in-between.
chuckster

Re: No 110V sconces, TV or kitchen fluorescent

Post by chuckster »

PROBLEM RESOLVED.

It was a GFCI outlet hidden inside of the hallway cabinet across from the bathroom door. The hallway leading from kitchen to bedroom is a side aisle that has a long floor-to-ceiling cabinet (with window). The bottom left cabinet has a GFCI AC plug near the top shelf in that side.

I am still going to look into A) that AC outlet in the basement (thanks kraigallen7) so I know where it is for future reference and also B) the sub panel that might be behind the bedroom TV (thanks TDjohn).

Thanks to everyone for your input. This is a wonderful forum with wonderful folks.

I now have the new Artika FLP141-C (Costco) LED panel installed in the kitchen ceiling where the old fluorescent garage shop light type was and will post pictures of old/new in the proper forum.

Regards,
Chuck & Mitzi
'01 Safari Zanzibar 3646 (side entry)
Cat 3126B / Allison MD3060
Magnum M-Series "Blue Max" chassis
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland toad
chuckster

Re: No 110V sconces, TV or kitchen fluorescent

Post by chuckster »

I circled back on this thread and realized I never posted the resolution. I don’t like it when folks don’t circle back after getting help/responses and here I am doing the same :lol:

There is an upper and lower cabinet in the hallway between the kitchen and bedroom. Inside the lower cabinet there is an outlet with a GFCI reset. Need I say more? Press reset and fixed.
Chuck & Mitzi
'01 Safari Zanzibar 3646 (side entry)
Cat 3126B / Allison MD3060
Magnum M-Series "Blue Max" chassis
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland toad